Welcome to Hygieia Labs
Michael A. McCarthyCEO
It's easy to get started, first you have to be invited. You know who you are...On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will.
Lift as you climb - People helping people help themselves.
Peter M. MuleJournalist
Danny J. AnayaJournalist
Jacob M. PeterJournalist
Mark L. RahnJournalist
Kathleen R. BrownJournalist
Garry C. SardinaJournalist
Jacob M. PeterJournalist
Andrew M. MilliganJournalist
Carl H. GoreJournalist
David A. McClintonJournalist
Grace A. OrtizJournalist
It's easy to get started, first you have to be invited. You know who you are...
- After you have been invited, create a user on the website.
- A link will be sent to the email you provide.
- Contact your sponsor and let him or her know you have completed the registration step.
- An administrator will review your User Account and upon verification from your sponsor, they will activate the account.
- No sharing user IDs and or passwords.
- Accounts registering multiple logins and from multiple devices will be flagged and investigated for breach of contract.
- If it is determined your account has been compromised, it will be deleted.
- If our investigation shows you have violated our trust, you will be blocked and never trusted again.
This site uses the Joomla Content Management System
© 2019 Hygieia Labs, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
What is a Content Management System?
A content management system is software that allows you to create and manage webpages easily by separating the creation of your content from the mechanics required to present it on the web.
In this site, the content is stored in a database. The look and feel are created by a template.
To login to our site use the user name and password that you created as part of the signup process. Once logged-in you will be able to create and edit classified ads, receive webmaster chat support and post help forum articles and modify some settings.
Creating an add
Once you are logged-in, a new menu will be visible. To create a new add, click on the "Add New" link on that menu.
The new item interface form gives you a lot of options, but all you need to do is add a title and put something in the content area. It's really that simple.